Structural Ceramic Benefits
Structural Ceramic Introduction
In general terms, structural ceramics exhibit exceptional properties that make them highly resistant to melting, bending, stretching, corrosion or wear. Their hardness, physical stability, extreme heat resistance, chemical inertness, biocompatibility, superior electrical properties and, not least, their suitability for use in mass produced products make them one of the most versatile groups of materials in the world.
Characteristic of Structural Ceramic
- Superior corrosion resistant performance, almost inert to organic and inorganic chemicals. Physically and chemically stable against most acids and alkalis.
- Unbeatable Hardness allows ceramics to resist abrasion in the severe working condition.
- Ceramics can survive even being exposed to the continuous cavitation.
- Differential Pressure:
- In the differential pressure applications, ceramic has the prominent performance.
- Thermal shock:
- Advanced ceramic possesses excellent resistance to thermal shock